SOP - NATIONAL SPECIALTY MEALS RESERVATIONS
The Chairperson of the STCA National Specialty Meals Reservations is appointed for a one -year term by the President and Vice President/Show Chair. Chairperson will report directly to the STCA Vice President/Show Chair. Duties do require financial responsibility, abililty to pay attention to detail, have access to the internet, computer ability, and transportation to designated bank determined by STCA Treasurer.
1. Maintain document list (spread sheet) of incoming reservations for all meal reservations as determined by Show Chair. To include any or all of hospitality, lunches, or STCA Banquet pre-paid reservations. Show/weekend information on event details and pricing provided by the Show Chair as soon as available.
• Set up spreadsheet in columns for events: hospitality, banquet, lunches, check #, and columns for payment by Pay Pal.
• Information must include payee's name, check #
• Organize sequentially by date received.
• Send weekly updates of pre-paid reservations to the Show Chair and STCA Treasurer, following deadline for all reservations set by Show Chair.
2. Prepare bank deposit slips, provided by the STCA treasurer, and make deposits in a timely manner to the designated bank with back-up information on STCA Income Voucher Forms. (Sample Voucher Form included as part of SOP) following these instructions:
• Include payee's name on the deposit slip AND check #
• Make copies of checks prior to deposit and make copies of deposit slips.
• Complete STCA Income Voucher and attach deposit slips and copies of checks to Income Voucher and mail weekly to the STCA Treasurer.
3. Prepare envelopes and tickets for distribution of pre-paid event tickets as reservations come in.
• Name of attendee to be printed on the outside of the envelope.
• Ticket(s) for event will go inside each envelope. Tickets may be created by Meals Reservation chair.
• Envelopes will be distributed at a designated event (i.e. pick up at Sweepstakes on Friday of MCKC weekend) and or evening of event.
• Purchase materials for tickets within budget determined by Show Chair.
• Be present at event to distribute tickets and maintain attendee list for Show Chair.
4. Submit all records to Show Chair at conclusion of event(s). All financial information must be submitted to STCA Treasurer immediately following conclusion of event.
5. Submit a STCA Expense Voucher to STCA Treasurer for reimbursement of any expense for materials not to exceed budget.
Timeline of Duties:
Rotating: February to April (or to date of Rotating)
MCKC Weekend: July to October (MCKC weekend)
Board Approved Feb 22, 2014