Membership fees are $30.00 per year for Individual membership, and $40.00 per year for family membership (husband and wife; parent and off-spring; or two persons residing at the same address). Junior membership fees are $15.00 per year. A one time initiation fee of $30.00 per membership unit is payable with this application or any reapplication for which a membership has lapsed for more than one year. Total fees due with this application are $60.00 for Individual membership or $70.00 for Family membership and $45.00 for Junior Membership.
Applicants whose completed applications and supporting documents are received on or before THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO THE BAGPIPER deadline will have their names published in the next Bagpiper. Current Bagpiper deadlines are - January 15, April 15, July 15 and October 15. Following an eight-week period from the date of mailing of the Bagpiper, for membership input as to applicants, the Board will vote on your application.
Moneys will be refunded if the application not approved.
- New Member Application Package
- This package contains instructions and all application forms -
- Code of ethics
- Sponsors forms (2 copies)
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Frequently asked questions and answers regarding STCA membership.
- JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP Application Packet: Application for JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP to the STCA, 10 to 17 years of age. Pdf packet includes Instructions, Application and Code of Ethics
- Honorary Membership Application
The forms should be submitted to the STCA Membership Chair (Click to see name/address Information).