SOP NATIONAL WRAPUP – STCA'S ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTER
The electronic newsletter is published for all STCA members and visitors to the STCA website.
• WrapUp serves as a communication vehicle to reach ALL STCA members and visitors to the STCA website. Content is to include STCA parent club points of pride, specialty information for all clubs, National Rotating and National Specialty shows. Regional Club Representatives or other designated members of regional clubs are requested to share information within WrapUp with members who do not receive electronic communication from the STCA. This Newsletter is to be archived with the "STCA News" link on the STCA website.
• Editor is appointed by the STCA Board and works directly with STCA web master who provides access to website for writing, editing, publishing.
• Editor provides text for Email blast to members upon publication and works with the web master for delivery of email and publishing.
• Editor is responsible for content and securing information on points of pride, specialty news, general regional club news to be published on or about every 6 weeks, beginning 2nd week of January of each calendar year.
The mechanics of getting WrapUp published to members can be divided into Preparation and Execution:
1. Editor contacts each regional club representative with request for information.
2. Content is to be "snippets" of information pertinent to upcoming events. Content is time sensitive.
3. Content does not conflict with Bagpiper Clan Connection Reports, but closes the gap of communication between the quarterly publication dates of The Bagpiper.
4. Deadline for information is one week prior to publication, set by Editor.
1. Upon completion of final draft, Editor contacts STCA web master who "publishes" and distributes via mass email to STCA membership.
2. In order to reach the majority of members, Regional Club Representatives are requested to share each issue with their regional club members who are not members of the STCA, but also those STCA members who do not receive electronic communication from the STCA.
Approved February 22, 2014